Wednesday, 26 September 2018
- NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY.
- Warranty applies only to products purchased from ASIANIC, which can be
identified by the ASIANIC warranty sticker.
- Items purchased from ASIANIC are covered by warranty from the date of
purchase for (12) months (unless stated otherwise) against manufacturing
defects, by reason of design, materials or workmanship.
- With-in the warranty period, defective items are subject for REPAIR
only. The decision for replacement will depend on the
distributor/manufacturer of the defective item.
- Warranty does not cover software or virus problems. ASIANIC will not be
held liable for loss of program(s) or data(s) stored in hard disk drives.
The client is responsible of having their data backed-up before requesting
- Warranty is void:
- If the Item has been damaged brought about by accident,
misapplication, misuse or any abnormal causes (animal/insect bites or
wastes on parts, use of wrong voltage, damage caused by use of
non-original inks on printers, damage caused by fire, floods,
earthquakes and other incidental events.
- If the Item has physical damage.
(chipped or cracked parts, bended pins on motherboards, hard disk &
- If the warranty seal has been tampered with or altered in any
- If the item is repaired or serviced by others besides us.
- If the product serial number has been altered or removed.
- Items not covered by Warranty:
* CD-R / CD-RW / DVD-R discs, diskettes, glass filters, computer covers,
headsets, microphones, chairs, tables, Inks & Toners (original, compatible &
refill), printer Heads, calculators, Mouse, mouse pads, keyboards, Papers
(Bond, copy, photo, thermal, continuous forms…), chassis fans, CPU fan,
casings, Memory cards (SD, MMC, Smart Media, XD, Compact Flash…), Zip disks,
cables (IDE, audio, UTP, power, modem…) speakers, RJ 45 connectors, Thumb
Drives and Free Items.
- There will be no On-site services and lending of backup units unless
agreed upon in writing.
- Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
In no event will our company or it’s suppliers be held liable to the client
for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising
from the use of any product or documentations like computer hard wares, soft
wares, accessories, upgrades, etc. including any lost profit, or in any claim by
any party, even if a representative of our company or it’s suppliers has been
advised of the possibility of that damage.
We will not be held liable for delays on items sent to third party
manufacturing either for repair or replacement.
We will not be held liable for computer units seized or confiscated by
authorities due to unlicensed and illegal software.
View our Sales Return Policy.